GearSwitcher is a UI mod for the MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes which automatically generates customised sets of gear for your characters.
GearSwitcher UI Windows
|GearSwitcher UI Windows (v1.0) - Actual Size|
This UI mod has the following features.
- Provides 8 sets of gear per character dedicated to the diplomacy stations.
- Provides up to 8 custom sets of gear per character, for any combination of the equipment sheets.
- Supports up to 6 characters and switches between them automatically, with nothing to do when you change character.
- Modular approach to characters and sets of gear, expanding as required and allowing individual sets to be updated easily.
- Details of a character's equipment are recorded directly from the game, no need to type out the names of items.
- Configurations for sets of gear can be changed "on the fly", by alt-tabbing out of the game temporarily and reloading the UI when returning.
- Provides a robust solution for equipping, moving and removing items, including built in protection against successive commands being given too quickly to execute correctly.
- Separate UI windows with banks of dedicated buttons for switching gear, without using up any hotkey slots.
- Main UI window provides basic usage information and control buttons for recording and loading the sets of gear.
- Status window reporting the last set of gear equipped. Can be toggled on/off from the main UI window.
- Hotbar with two buttons for opening/closing the banks of gear buttons and the main UI window.
- Integrates with the MiniCards UI mod, which is able to open/close the bank of station gear buttons on their own.
Download, customisation and further details for the GearSwitcher UI mod.
The following discussion thread can be found on VGInterface.com.